Bobo is one!
Here are all the reasons that he is the best baby ever:
1. Not colicky (once we figured out that he was allergic to milk)
2. Chronically constipated, which means no blowout diapers!
3. No earaches. Not a single one. Spring babies are the way to go.
4. No rolling over. We finally taught him to roll over when he was about ten months old. It meant that he stayed where you left him, and also that he never tried to run away while you were changing his diaper, because he didn't know how to roll over!
5. He didn't really start putting things in his mouth until recently. He'd pick them up and look at them and then put them back down.
|Thanks to Grandma & Grandpa for the jeans! |
They are awesome knee protectors when crawling around outside!!
6. He's OUR baby.
Bobo has been such a sweet little guy to have around. He loves to talk and walk and play chase. He also loves to read books of any sort with you. Whenever Mr. Brown is cooking, he goes into the kitchen and fusses until Mr. Brown picks him up and tells him what he's making. Bobo is fascinated with the food in the pans - it's so fun. He has two words: cracker and 'hot!' And he finally got his first haircut a couple weeks ago - it was just a trim over the ears. He has the least hair of any of our babies so far. He loves loves loves to go outside, and whenever he sees anyone getting on their coat or shoes he immediately scoots over to pester them so that they'll take him outside. He eats graham crackers and raisins and bananas and potatoes and pasta and anything else we'll let him have. Also bacon in very little pieces. For his birthday cake, he got brownies, because we wanted to make him something without milk in it. (Sleeping- he's not so good at it, so we're still avoiding milk)
We love you so much, Bobo!