Wednesday, January 19, 2011
birthday
Here is Rose Pink's birthday in backwards order.
Lastly, she was kissed by a bunch of boys with ink on their lips. Enabled by a stamping ring she was given as a present.
The finale of the fashion show, which was a total success. The girls paraded for us, I think, five times? Maybe six. They loved it.
Rose Pink's first appearance in the fashion show that concluded the party.
Fancy girls have tea and nibbles.
Rose Pink and I dressed our fanciest in preparation for guests.
On the morning of her birthday party, she also had her first dance class at the community center. Here she is showing off what she 'learned' in class. She completely and totally loved it.
Here she is ready to go to class!
This is her birthday cake with candles on the night of her birthday. Happy six, Rose Pink! May this year be even better than the last!
Sorry that they're all out of order- Blogger makes it too hard to rearrange them and I'm too tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment