Friday, December 30, 2011
29 December 2011
When Mr. Brown was discussing the other day what he might plant in a garden in the backyard, Nut Brown spontaneously produced this drawing of what he plans to grow in the garden. I recognize at least peas and a carrot, a green bean and an apple plus apple tree. I think the yellow is corn.
Nut Brown had a fling with long hair this month. When it was time for a haircut he told me he wanted to grow his hair out long enough for a ponytail (like his sister). So I let him grow it out for awhile and after just a couple weeks he decided he wanted it short again.
Nut Brown's eyelashes are so long that sometimes they get caught and turned under into his eye and he starts screaming and crying for Daddy to help straighten them out again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment