Friday, February 8, 2013

8 February 2013

This morning Mr. Brown sends me an email:
-------------
Twice this morning I have heard the sound of little birds playing in the bird bath.  At which point I race into the bathroom to wash the little birds off in the sink.
And by birds I mean hands and by bird bath I mean toilet.
-------------
Bobo is much much much more mobile.  He also fell down part of the basement stairs today because we didn't shut the door.  Besides the scooting and not-quite-crawling, he's also learned to pull himself up on things and cruise along.  His best new trick is pulling himself up on your trouser leg when he wants you to pick him up.  But the funny thing is that he still can't roll over.  If he falls on his back, he just lays there and shouts until someone turns him over. 

No comments: