Rose Pink, tonight at dinner: "Mom, listen, I can read in other languages and not understand it."
On Tuesday I cajoled her into riding her new bike to the ice cream shop. We rode all the way there without incident, enjoyed our ice cream and then rode to the park. On the way back, she told me that she likes riding her bike. So I think she may be ready to move up to the bigger bike. It makes me laugh because she had previously told me that I couldn't pay her to ride the new bike, but apparently I can bribe her with ice cream. And ice cream, at the same ice cream shop, was what got her to go for her first real ride without training wheels four years ago. Some things don't change.
Friday, June 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment