Sunday, August 24, 2014

24 August 2014

Last night Nut Brown and Rose Pink came up from downstairs at 10:30 pm to sing me three new verses they had made up for 'Oh You Can't Get To Heaven'.  Two involved dynamite.  I love it when they are having fun together.  Today Rose Pink gave a talk in Primary and when she got temporarily stuck, Nut Brown cued her from the audience.  He loves her so much and really wanted her to succeed.

Yesterday we had an unplanned surprise birthday party for Nut Brown.  He'd been asking for a 'friend party' and I told him he couldn't have one that day because I hadn't invited anyone.  But the Truskies were coming over anyway so Mr. Brown and I pooled our resources and had a party anyway.  We did the same games we played in Wisconsin and even found the same pinata, but this time the kids opted to punch it to death instead.  Nut Brown was surprised and felt very special, and I was really glad.  He's such a sweet boy.

No comments: