We've had a busy Christmas season so far, but we've done a lot of fun stuff. We hosted Advent once at our friends' house, and then we hosted it again at the church before the annual Christmas Devotional broadcast from Salt Lake. This week we're going to a choir concert on Sunday evening and the next week will be the last Advent evening. The kids and I went to the city tree lighting downtown (free hotdogs) but had to leave before the tree was lit, which was a bit of a bummer. But we rode our bikes! Today was the Christmas breakfast at church, and this afternoon we had a cookie making fest with a friend.

I've had some work Christmas parties to attend. The kids have bought and wrapped their gifts for each other, and Mr. Brown and I have made plans for filling stockings. All the decorations are up at our house, and we're planning on a secret Santa for a family in our ward. Plus we have three advent calendars to help us count down. So it's been busy, but not too much work and it's been so much fun!
I'm so happy with life. I have so much to look forward to, even after Christmas. God has been good to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment