Nut Brown has been on a roll losing teeth. Last Thursday at the park he said to Mr. Brown, "Papa, I think I have a loose tooth." Mr. Brown looked in his mouth, and then he pulled the tooth out. It had been so tightly jammed between two other teeth that by the time Nut Brown noticed it was loose, it was ready to come out.
On Sunday at church, Nut Brown was playing with another loose tooth, turning it so that it was at funny angles. Bobo was totally weirded out by it. Then Nut Brown went to the bathroom, and when he came back he showed me his tooth in his hand - he'd pulled it out himself in the bathroom. Right when he got back, Bobo asked to see his mouth. Nut Brown grinned at him and Bobo exclaimed, right in the middle of services, "You missing teeth!" He carefully examined Nut Brown's extracted tooth, and then said to me, "Are you missing teeth, Mama? I'm not missing teeth. See?"
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment