Wednesday, August 26, 2015

26 August 2015

We've been on a bit of a Star Wars kick lately.  The kids have been playing the Lego Star Wars video game, Nut Brown had a Star Wars birthday party, and we have finally started watching the Star Wars movies together.  On Sunday, Bobo's nursery leader told me that Bobo announced to them that he was Darth Vader.  The leader replied, 'Oh?  I'm Luke Skywalker!'  Bobo studied him for a minute and then proclaimed, "I am your father!"

Nut Brown just acquired his Halloween costume from the store- it's Darth Vader.  We had guests for dinner and he asked if he could try it on.  Mr. Brown said, not right now.  He and Rose Pink disappeared into his bedroom and reappeared half an hour later carrying the costume, which they had stuffed with clothes and a stuffed animal to make it appear like a mannequin.  Nut Brown was holding it in front of himself when they came in, because they hadn't figured out how to make a head.  They crack me up!

Rose Pink is upstairs singing to herself.  I know she's happy when I can hear her talking or singing to herself.

No comments: