Bobo has been particularly silly lately. This afternoon, walking home from the park, he put his hands in his pockets and made machine gun noises. When I looked down to check out what was going on, he told me that he had 'pocket guns'. Very efficient for a cold January afternoon.
He has started in the Sunbeam class in Primary and thinks his teacher is awesome. The other day we were home alone while Mr. Brown had the older kids out, and I suggested that we make some love cards for Mr. Brown. Bobo instead wanted to make some for his teacher.
He brought home a drawing from his Sunday School class that said, "I can be happy when I say I'm sorry." He had it in his hand and came up to me in the hallway and said, "I can be happy when I say I'm sorry." Then he looked up at me, stepped on my foot, beamed at me and said, "Sorry!" He and I both laughed and laughed. I'm not sure what that lesson was supposed to teach him, but I guess more laughter is always a good thing.
Saturday, January 30, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment