Friday, June 10, 2016

10 June 2016

Now that soccer is over, we've had a bunch of quiet peaceful evenings together.  Mr. Brown and the kids kick a soccer ball around, we go for walks or to the park, I pull weeds in the garden, and just generally we hang out and get to spend time together and still get kids in bed on time.  Last night Mr. Brown made dinner and then we ate outside, just sitting around.  Mr. Brown and Nut Brown kicked a soccer ball while holding their bowls in their other hands.  Rose Pink was reading Harry Potter (again).  The baby was jumping on my knee and Bobo was telling me about something in between bites.  He talks so much lately.


After dinner Mr. Brown asked if we could go to the park, so we did, and stopped for treats at the corner store on the way home.  Then it was home for scriptures and bed, which I love.  It was such a peaceful evening.  I'm so grateful for long summer days and quiet times with my family.

No comments: