For Valentine's Day, Gia sent the kids a card that they completely loved. Bobo said, "I want to send Gia a valentine!" I offered to help him make one, and he said, "I'm going to make one just like this one for her." He continued to admire it and then said, "I'm going to send this one back to her because I love it so much!"
My parents came to visit last weekend and they took us to Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum on Friday, and then bowling on Saturday afternoon. It was so much fun! The kids had a great time rolling balls and trying out all the machines. The bowling alley had a ramp that Bobo used to roll his balls down the alley - he tried out a bunch of different ways of getting the ball started, including head-butting it. It was a good time for everyone.
Sunday, February 19, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment