Tuesday, February 13, 2018

13 February 2018

I came home from work the other day and Rose Pink brought Rosebud out to me in the backyard and said, "I'm so DONE with this baby!  She's kept me from doing my homework ALL DAY!"  Apparently Rosebud wanted to watch cat videos on Rose Pink's laptop, and play kitty with her and Bobo, and generally be with her all day.  Rose Pink is a good sport and a loving big sister but she has been saving up her video game turns (earned by finishing her homework) to watch the Hunger Games movies and she wanted to get her homework done!  So Rosebud and I finished watering my pecan tree twigs in the backyard together.


She has finally gotten to the stage in her development where I am sad that she's the last one.  I wasn't sorry that she was the last six month old, or the last one year old, or even the last eighteen month old; but now that she's two, I'm sad that there's no more two years olds for us.  She is so joyful.

No comments: