Wednesday, May 23, 2018
23 May 2018
Happy birthday to me! Bobo and Nut Brown were invited out for the day to Legoland with friends, and they went and had a wonderful time, and I enjoyed very much knowing that they were off having a wonderful time. Mr. Brown and the girls took me out for lunch to a Thai place for curry, yum, and brought me some of my most favorite chocolate as a gift. Some former coworkers in Michigan remembered my birthday, which warmed my heart. Master Guns also remembered but waited until almost midnight to text me, so I thought he'd forgotten! Mr. Brown had planned steak for dinner, which is a super treat for me, but we were still full from lunch so we didn't have dinner. But that was a treat too, because Nut Brown loves steak as well and I was a little sad for him to miss it. Then another friend randomly chose that night to bring us a dryer, since ours has been broken for several months. It was very sweet of him, and I had a good time hanging out in the front yard waiting for him. Mr. Brown took Rose Pink to volleyball so I could stay home and get the first reports from the boys of what their day had been like. It was such a wonderful day for me, mostly because of Mr. Brown. He is so good to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment