Sunday, January 20, 2019

20 January 2019

Girls in pink shirts and jeans
Rose Pink has been so happy since her birthday, and is such a pleasure to be around.  The other night we were eating dinner off paper plates because we were tired of doing dishes, and when I got out the ice cream for dessert, I told the kids to go and get themselves bowls for ice cream.  Rose Pink presented a spoon and had me put her six scoops (we have a small scooper) on the spoon one at a time, and she ate each one while waiting for me to scoop the next.  She is so funny.

The other night we were laying on our bed talking with Rose Pink and Nut Brown, and she said something really clever and funny.  Mr. Brown and I laughed and I said, "Rose Pink, you are so funny!" and she smiled at me and then sighed and said, "None of my friends think I'm funny.  They never get my jokes."  Well, I think she needs new friends.  I wish she had more people who really appreciated her.

No comments: