Tuesday, December 10, 2019

10 December 2019

I am teleworking today and Bobo is downstairs playing by himself in the living room (nobody else is awake yet) and he is singing "We Three Kings" to himself.  I love how my kids talk to themselves when they're busy and happy.

As we are getting ready for Christmas, I've been helping the kids plan gifts for each other.  Last night I was working with Nut Brown, shopping online for his gifts for his siblings.  He had a budget in mind but struggled a bit with choosing a gift for Rosebud because his first choices were too expensive for his budget.  He finally settled on something and we finalized the purchase.  Then as we were talking I told him that Mr. Brown and I are going to be giving him one present and $50 for Christmas.  He said, "You're giving me $50!!! Thanks, Mom! This is so great!  This will make it so much easier!  I can use it to buy something nicer for Rosebud!  Thank you so much!"

No comments: