I am really loving working from home 100%. I think it works pretty well for my team, and I love being able to see my kids randomly during the day (Bobo sneaks in to give me random hugs, and Rosebud will come in and lean on my knee and ask if I'm done yet) (also she plays with her princess dolls on my desk next to me while narrating the whole thing to herself) (Nut Brown has made me breakfast a couple times - fried egg and toast). I love walking around the neighborhood on my breaks, and I am so in love with the commute time of about ten seconds.
Since I don't have to go in to the office, Mr. Brown brought home pink and purple and blue hair dye so I could dye my hair! (Temporary, all of it) So yesterday we had a dye fest and everybody except Bobo and Rosebud got some color. My hair and Nut Brown's is dark enough that it doesn't really show well in pictures, so you'll just have to
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment