A few catchup bits.
-Bobo has started using words that he's never heard said but that he's read in books. Last week he told us that Santa was a 'hoe-axe'. Love to watch his vocabulary growing.
-Thanksgiving was a quiet holiday, with just us. Mr. Brown decided to make a pie every day instead of all the pies at once, and we turned it into a Festival of Gratitude for the whole week. It was a lovely sunny week, with good food and lots of pie.
-Last week the littles and I went stargazing during church youth night. We spread out a blanket in the church parking lot in a dark corner and grappled with the constellations in a book from the library versus the actual stars in the sky. I don't know how successful we were but it was fun to lay on the blanket together and speculate on the stars. So glad to be living somewhere that I can stargaze in December while wearing sandals.
No comments:
Post a Comment