Thursday, December 2, 2021

2 December 2021


Here are some of the treasures that Rosebud has brought home from school lately:

This is a self-portrait.  She filled in the blanks at the bottom with: "My name is <her name> and I like BABIES."  This is interesting because I don't think she has a lot of experience with babies.  Her Primary teacher told me a couple weeks ago that Rosebud drew a picture of her family and said that I was pregnant, because she really wants a little sister.  (This wish is extremely unlikely to come true.)


So pleased that she has friends at school.  Although there has been a learning curve in social relationships that is sometimes hard for her. 

I'm including this one to show how much she likes to color.  This was a math exercise but she has carefully colored the leaves in multiple different colors.

Fun in art class.


I think it's a mermaid?  That is trick-or-treating?


No comments: