We did carve pumpkins (although Bobo just drew on his because he doesn't like the smell) and I didn't really get any pictures. (Did I mention it was a high stress time?) For actual trick-or-treating, the kids chose different costumes. They looked great and came home with a ton of candy! We were out with a group of friends, so that was really fun too.
Saturday, November 4, 2023
4 November 2023
October was a really busy month for me this month and pretty much wore me out. As the Primary president, I was in charge of a special Primary testimony meeting on October 22, and also of the ward Halloween party on October 28. I looked forward to both of those events by completely dreading them, but they were apparently a lot of fun for everybody, so I'm glad about that. For the Halloween party, we had a dance between chili cookoff and trunk-or-treating that was so much fun! This year we dressed up as the ingredients for brownies!
For the trunk-or-treat, we carried the brownie theme further, by handing out Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies from a table full of kitchen items! Rose Pink was largely responsible for most of the costumes, although I did the lettering for the chocolate and salt, and Mr. Brown made the egg that he's wearing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment