Rosebud came home and school with a project that identified two personal character traits: independent and thankful. I wasn't surprised about "thankful" but I was a little surprised about "independent". When I asked her about it, she explained that she doesn't like the teacher to help her because the teacher is so slow, and she finds that frustrating. That made sense, because this is her main complaint about school, that it is so boring!
Thursday, September 19, 2024
19 September 2024
Rosebud came home and school with a project that identified two personal character traits: independent and thankful. I wasn't surprised about "thankful" but I was a little surprised about "independent". When I asked her about it, she explained that she doesn't like the teacher to help her because the teacher is so slow, and she finds that frustrating. That made sense, because this is her main complaint about school, that it is so boring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment