Thursday, June 26, 2025

26 June 2025

My book club met tonight at a neighbor's home just a block away, so I walked over. I had to leave early to get home before eight for the financial self-reliance group that I'm facilitating at the moment. It was pouring rain! But I had an appointment to keep so I opened the door to dash home... and discovered Mr. Brown pulling into the driveway to pick me up and keep me from getting soaked!

We sat up late to watch Rose Pink's choir concert. It starts at 7:30 MST, which is 9:30 EST, kinda late for us.  The first appearances were not her choir, so we were hanging out at the kitchen table. Nut Brown decided to make fluffernutter sandwiches on his and D's palms! He said, "Ten o'clock is way too late for serious business, that's why we're being silly." He clapped his hands together to smush the peanut butter and fluff together. "We're making peanut butter handwiches!"

No comments: