Thursday, December 25, 2025

25 December 2025

 Christmas!

This year the kids got gingerbread house kits in their stockings to keep busy until Mr. Brown and I got up.  Here they are with their creations:





Santa (Rose Pink and Nut Brown) also brought the kids giant Reese's cups.


Stockings also had these little building kits with blocks shaped like pound signs.  Here is D with the snowduck he made.



We had a fun time opening presents together, and enjoying our gifts.  I received a gift in a most interesting shape, and Rosebud decorated it to "look like Mom".
It turned out to be a folding camp chair!

Mr. Brown with a blanket from his mother.

Rose Pink (with her new orange Stanley) putting together a puzzle of my parents' Dodge van.  When she opened it, she said, "I was just thinking there was a lack of van stuff this Christmas!"

Mr. Brown made us a ham dinner, with mashed potatoes and brussels sprouts and rolls, and it was much enjoyed.  It was a very nice day!

No comments: