Saturday, February 14, 2026

14 February 2026

Morning valentines! a box of Little Debbie Nutty Buddy bars tied to the end of a string that goes all over the house.  Nut Brown had to leave early for work, so I made his string really short - it went straight from his bed to his bin.  When he got up, he was not happy- he said to Mr. Brown, I can either find my treat or I can eat before I leave for work.  Mr. Brown said, you might try it- I think it might not be as complex as usual for you.  He found it in about ten seconds, and Mr. Brown said that he felt loved and understood, so that's a bonus for Valentine's Day.

Dinner was at Burger King because of set up for the dance that took all afternoon.  (Yes, we're throwing a dance!  More to follow about it!) I sure love these kids.
 

No comments: