It was a weekend of festivals for Rosebud and me! First up, off to the PTA-sponsored festival at her elementary school, where she got to hang out with her friends and I read a book. Afterwards we went to see the middle school musical, because most of D's friends were involved in it and he wanted to see it. One of Rosebud's friends was also there, to see her brother (one of D's friends).
The next day, Rosebud's friend asked if she could come hang out because she didn't like the activity options at home. Rosebud and I were headed to festival #2, a camp fundraiser for one of the wards in the area. The three of us had a good time together. They dashed off on their own again, but at least this time I had friends to hang out with. It was fun, and I got my face painted. I liked it so much that I wore to church the next day, and people thought that I had been injured.


No comments:
Post a Comment