Rose Pink's conception and execution of the idea of 'princess'.
We went to dinner at someone's house this week and they told us about a cure for kidney stones that involves drinking a six pack of Coke, not urinating for an hour after drinking the last one, and then eating asparagus before unleashing what must be the world's longest pee. Mr. Brown had a kidney stone (we think) a couple weeks ago and still wasn't feeling top of the line, so he decided to try it. He drank the Coke, which he said a) was nasty and b) tastes completely different from Diet Coke. We pretty much never have caffeine in any real quantity, and so he was bouncing off the walls all day. I came home from work and was completely amazed by how much he'd done that day and by the energy he had left. The kids and I had to beg him to let us go to bed.
This morning Mr. Brown was watering pots on the porch as I was carefully backing the car out (Flash, our newer car) and sprayed the windshield as I backed past. I was busy flirting back and backed into the house. The brick part of the house. The house is fine but Flash may need some body repair.
My parents came to visit "on their way" to Utah. I suppose Michigan is on the way to Utah.... We were glad to see them and try out our guest room setup. Mr. Brown and I slept downstairs, and the guests got our room, which seemed to satisfy everyone. We had a good time together going to parks, visiting Greenfield Village and the Rouge car factory, eating good food and hanging out.
Mr. Brown, Rose Pink and I have decided that she's going to attend kindergarten here this fall. The school is not too far away, and it's very small: three kindergarten classes of about 20 kids each, two first grade classes, and then one class each of 2nd through 5th grade. Rose Pink is very, very excited. Mr. Brown is pleased, and I am anxious.
We are going to Greenfield Village this afternoon as a family. Also the kids and I have bought fireworks for setting off in the driveway this evening or tomorrow evening. There's an all day celebration in a town not far from us so we're going to go check that out on Monday. Not sure if we'll stay up for a big fireworks show- last year Nut Brown was trying to fall asleep on the sidewalk before the show started.
Happy Independence Day!
Friday, July 2, 2010
2 July 2010
Rose Pink's conception and execution of the idea of 'princess'.
We went to dinner at someone's house this week and they told us about a cure for kidney stones that involves drinking a six pack of Coke, not urinating for an hour after drinking the last one, and then eating asparagus before unleashing what must be the world's longest pee. Mr. Brown had a kidney stone (we think) a couple weeks ago and still wasn't feeling top of the line, so he decided to try it. He drank the Coke, which he said a) was nasty and b) tastes completely different from Diet Coke. We pretty much never have caffeine in any real quantity, and so he was bouncing off the walls all day. I came home from work and was completely amazed by how much he'd done that day and by the energy he had left. The kids and I had to beg him to let us go to bed.
This morning Mr. Brown was watering pots on the porch as I was carefully backing the car out (Flash, our newer car) and sprayed the windshield as I backed past. I was busy flirting back and backed into the house. The brick part of the house. The house is fine but Flash may need some body repair.
My parents came to visit "on their way" to Utah. I suppose Michigan is on the way to Utah.... We were glad to see them and try out our guest room setup. Mr. Brown and I slept downstairs, and the guests got our room, which seemed to satisfy everyone. We had a good time together going to parks, visiting Greenfield Village and the Rouge car factory, eating good food and hanging out.
Mr. Brown, Rose Pink and I have decided that she's going to attend kindergarten here this fall. The school is not too far away, and it's very small: three kindergarten classes of about 20 kids each, two first grade classes, and then one class each of 2nd through 5th grade. Rose Pink is very, very excited. Mr. Brown is pleased, and I am anxious.
We are going to Greenfield Village this afternoon as a family. Also the kids and I have bought fireworks for setting off in the driveway this evening or tomorrow evening. There's an all day celebration in a town not far from us so we're going to go check that out on Monday. Not sure if we'll stay up for a big fireworks show- last year Nut Brown was trying to fall asleep on the sidewalk before the show started.
Happy Independence Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment