Bobo loves socks. Whenever he finds them, he picks them up and carries them around the house with great affection. Occasionally he will get into my dresser and get out pairs of socks and carry them around. This morning I got out a pair to put on to go to work and he insisted on taking it from me. I had to buy it back by trading him a cup of milk. On Sunday I put his Lightning McQueen socks on him and he thought that was pretty awesome. When I went to take them off at the end of the day, he fussed so much that I left them on.
He also loves to cook. (See above photo: he's wearing an apron) Whenever Mr. Brown starts moving pots around, Bobo is right there, demanding to be picked up so he can watch. He says, 'hot! hot!' because he thinks thats what cooking is called. When we make toast in the toaster, he cries to get out of his chair so he can come over and watch the toast toasting. It's so funny. Mr. Brown is getting good at cooking one-handed.
This baby has made me realize what a mystery babies are. I really don't know anything about him - I know a couple things that he likes, but not how he makes decisions, or what his preferences are, or why he screams for some things but not for others. He's such a mystery. I look forward to watching him grow up so I can learn more about him.
Friday, July 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment