Tuesday, February 25, 2014

25 February 2014

Rose Pink has been doing a lot more writing.  Some samples:

 Not exactly sure which of her identities signed the above note.
 
 
 She asked me to teach her to write in cursive.  We had a couple lessons and then she just decided she could figure the rest of it out herself.  This is the first note she gave me that was written entirely in cursive.
 
 
 Mr. Brown and I have been carefully tracking expenses as we do the weekly shopping.  One week she decided she would do it for us, and wrote out the week's list in the car on the way to the store, checked off the items, and noted the prices.
 
 
When I was really sick, she made my lunch, wiped off the table, and set it with this note and two candles made out of paper (which are now on my desk at work).
 

I decided to get out some of my old paper dolls for her.  She was totally excited by the quantity and variety of my collection, and I told her that if she took reasonable care of this group of paper dolls (the Ginghams) then we could get some more out for her as well.  That night she left this note for me on my dresser.
 

In Rose Pink's book, it's always Mother's Day at our house.

No comments: