Monday, March 10, 2014

10 March 2014

Sick again last week - it has been a long winter.  It was a stomach bug, fortunately short-lived, that caused nausea and vomiting.  The boys had it last week, Mr. Brown and I got it Tuesday night, and then Rose Pink came down with it on Thursday night.  Once again, she had the easiest time of it.  When she was sick, I was grateful that our house is a no-nap house: when she threw up in the middle of the night in her room, I heard her and got up to help so she didn't haven't to try and come get me.  We're all better now.

Bobo's current favorite thing to listen to is the most exciting version ever of the Wheels On The Bus.  It's a song by Selena Gomez called 'Round and Round' and he asks for it all the time by bringing you the (cordless) mouse and saying, 'Wown?'  We listened to it so much this weekend that Mr. Brown and I had it going round and round in our heads all night.

No comments: