Saturday, March 15, 2014
15 March 2014
Last Sunday, I took my Sunday School kids on a trip to a 'museum' in the gym - some pictures I taped up on the walls for their review and discussion. The little girl in the class with Down Syndrome was wandering around in that big open space by herself and then sat down on the floor at the other end of the gym from us. Nut Brown said to me, what about Amy? and I said, she'll join us when she's ready. Nut Brown wasn't satisfied with that, and after a few minutes he walked down to the other end of the gym and talked to Amy, invited her to come join us and brought her back over to be part of the group. I am humbled by his example of love and consideration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment