Saturday, July 19, 2014
19 July 2014
After a trip to the Indian grocery store on Saturday, Mr. Brown and I spent all afternoon on Sunday cooking up an Indian feast and then feasted with the kids. We thought the food was fabulous- the kids were less acclamatory. Afterwards, we put away the food and rested and then went for a long walk on a beautiful evening, over the highway and through the neighborhood across the way. Rose Pink was on her roller blades and tried some daring stuff with Mr. Brown's ready assistance. Nut Brown ambled along good naturedly, and Bobo kept getting out of the stroller to investigate things. I had forgotten when you're so close to the ground that you find it so interesting. But there were all kinds of treasures to be collected and cherished. It was a lovely afternoon and evening together. I love Indian food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment