Tonight reading scriptures with Nut Brown-
Nut Brown: Why don't they put a one in front of the first verse in the chapter?
Me: I don't know.
Nut Brown: Maybe it's a zero, and they just skip one.
-------------
This afternoon at the park Rose Pink played in the sucking quicksand of the baseball diamond, and came home very extremely muddy. She took a shower and left a vast quantity of muddy sand in the bathroom, and then was quite upset when she was required to either clean it up or pay someone to clean it up for her. Tonight when going to bed she was telling me that she had decided not to wash her clothes out in the bathtub any more after playing in mud, because she really hated having to clean it all up. She said, "I thought about banning myself from playing in the mud, but I realized that would never happen."
Sunday, March 15, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment