Tuesday, March 29, 2016

29 March 2016

I'm totally going to jinx it by writing this, but Kitty has slept from 10 pm - 6 am the past two nights.  Mr. Brown figured out that bath + bottle + tight swaddle will pretty consistently help her sleep, and we have been so grateful.



We are in the middle of what Nut Brown has called a 'diaper festival'.  I had three people ask if they could throw baby showers for me, and I requested the gifts be diapers, since other people randomly offered us basically everything we needed for a baby.  Diapers turned out to be a great idea - she's ten weeks old this week and we haven't bought diapers yet.  We ran through all the newborn size and size one, and ran out of size one right when she reached twelve pounds so we switched to size two.  Perfect!  I have four boxes of size two diapers in the closet, and then I have $185 dollars in gift cards to buy more diapers.  I bet I can make it at least four months without buying any! 

No comments: