Thursday, June 14, 2018
14 June 2018
The other day Rosebud woke up early (as she always does) and came in to see me. Then she went off calling for her brothers, who were still sleeping. I said to her, "Please don't wake your brothers! They're still asleep!" She came into my room making crying noises, and then lay down on the floor facedown. She picked her head up and said, "You don't understand my problem." I was surprised to hear this from my 2-year-old and said, "Oh, I'm very sorry you're upset!" She picker her head up again and looked at me and said, "Don't talk to me, Mama." And then she 'cried' some more and then got up and went out to the couch where she lay down and sulked for a few minutes, and then she came and asked for breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment