Monday, June 3, 2019

3 June 2019

So I am getting old, and I'm pretty sure that I'm not hearing as well as other people any more.  The other night Bobo climbed on the trampoline (I was on the back porch working out how much interest I owed each kid after almost 17 months of not paying it) while I was working with Nut Brown and says to me, "Watch me, Mom!  I'm going to do my awesome ninja move! I call this one 'Flaming Bits of Urine'!" I said, "Okay!  Show me!" and I said to Nut Brown next to me, "Did he say Flaming Bits of Urine?" and Nut Brown rolled his eyes and said, "Flaming FISTS of FURY, Mom!"

Part of what made me laugh so much is that I totally thought it was possible that that's what he called it.  I think it's a good description of a UTI, personally.  :)

No comments: