Saturday, August 14, 2021

14 August 2021

Tonight Rosebud and Bobo were playing a game of pretend together so intently and peacefully that I let them stay up a little late in order to prolong the moment.  Many times they argue or fight and so I wanted to make the good time last as long as it could.  At one point they came in with Lego minifigures and addressed me as if I were a giant.

Nut Brown has come into his own as a teenager and is grumpier and more morose and temperamental than he was a few months ago.  This frustrates Rose Pink very much sometimes, because she's coming out the other end of it and is finding Nut Brown a real trial. We told her that this is what happened to her when she turned 12, the exact same thing, and she said, "Why did you keep me!!!"

No comments: