Sunday, August 8, 2021

8 August 2021


We went kayaking on Saturday on Brushy Creek Lake.

Nut Brown gallantly agreed to carry Rosebud in his kayak.  He was a good host even though a five year old paddler can be a little frustrating.
Rose Pink really loves kayaking and kept telling me how fun it was, because she is hoping that we will go again.

Bobo was reluctant to go but was really pleased once he and I got out on the water.  (He was in my boat)

It was a mixed experience.  Rose Pink and I enjoyed ourselves, Nut Brown's allergies were severely aggravated so he ended the day with a headache, and Bobo had fun until he smacked someone intentionally with his paddle and I took it away.  We learned that we're good for about an hour of paddling.  Not sure if we'll do this again or not.

No comments: