General Conference weekend! We love it! The kids make word lists and they get a mini M&M or a penny each time they hear one of the words. We ran out of M&Ms at one point and this is Rosebud keeping tally marks of how many times she heard her words. She would draw a line across the page and then mark down through it.
After awhile tally marks get old and by the fifth session she was occupied by drawing on Rose Pink's leg, which amused both of them.
Love General Conference weekend! I love setting aside the whole weekend to listen to the apostles and prophet and other speakers. I love how much my kids listen in order to get M&Ms, and I love that Rose Pink has insisted that we have a tradition of making ramen for conference lunch on Sunday until it actually became a tradition.


No comments:
Post a Comment