Friday, January 1, 2010
snow fun
Rose Pink LOVES snow.
Truly, she has snow love. I've been looking for jobs in places where it doesn't snow, and Mr. Brown said recently that he thinks her heart would break a little bit if we moved south away from the white stuff.
She will go out by herself to play in it. And she loves sledding with us, except on the Wal-Mart hill, which she considers too steep. Nut Brown doesn't actually like the Wal-Mart hill either. I guess it's just Mr. Brown & I who enjoy it.
Nut Brown got his mother's cold-all-the-time gene. He likes better to be outside this winter than he did last winter, but is always ready to go back inside.
Whenever we make the effort to get the kids suited up and outside, even when it's just coats and gloves for a run to the car, once they get outside they poing around in what seems to be Brownian motion, and it's like herding cats to get them into the car and buckled. Stircrazy already, and three and a half more months to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment