There's been an outburst of writing around our house lately. We discussed planning for our upcoming trip to Iowa and Nut Brown said, oh, I must make a list! (Does he take after his mum or what?) What's really funny is that he cut a piece of paper in strips and staple them together to make a very long piece of paper so he could have a list like Santa's list. Then he started to write things on it, like 'snacks' and 'pillow'. Rose Pink joined in and made a list of her own.
The next day, Nut Brown said to me, I've lost my list, so can I just bring anything I want?
I digress. On Sunday Rose Pink drew a picture for a friend and wrote on it, color however you want. And Nut Brown produced the above drawing, which in case you're wondering, is a rendering of Iron Man.
Lots of freestyle writing happening here.
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment