Just returned from a Thanksgiving trip to Iowa. Mr. Brown made two turkeys and I made three pies and we consumed vast quantities of Thanksgiving treats. The weather was unbelievable, although I couldn't pry my kiddos away from available cousins and electrionica to go outside except once. (Yes, you heard me, playing outside in Iowa in late November - unheard of!)
The drive down and back went very very smoothly, much better than anticipated. Bobo was resigned to sitting in his automotive torture device and didn't fuss as much as he might have. We listened to the entirety of Howl's Moving Castle audiobook during the drive, and then watched the movie last night. Both are wonderful, but I think it's fair to say that the movie is loosely based on the book, rather than attempting anything close to a strict interpretation.
Monday, November 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment