This afternoon, Nut Brown called me down after lunch to see what the squishables were up to. 'They've escaped from their cage, Mom,' he exclaimed. 'They're up to no good!'
Me: I see Hedgehog is playing with the duplo blocks... And Ugg is hanging out with Pooh Bear and Happy the Hippo...
Nut Brown: You have to find the others, too!
Me: Oh, look, Geronimo is sitting in the pasta box. He must be hungry.
Nut Brown: It's a power source. Where's the last one?
Me: Oh, I see Puff. He's sitting by the packed up Pack'n'Play.
Nut Brown: It's a rocket. (very seriously) Oh, I see! They're trying to put together a control panel and a power source so they can ride the rocket out of here! They're so sneaky! We have to stop them!
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment