The other night Rose Pink announced right before bed that she was still hungry. This seemed somewhat unfair to Mr. Brown and I, as we had just hosted two other families for a buffet-style make-your-own sandwich spread, where the food was plentiful and readily available, so Mr. Brown said, well, you should have eaten more for dinner, and we sent her to bed.
When I went in to give her last hugs and kisses, Nut Brown said, 'Rose Pink is SAD, Mama. She's HUNGRY.' (He has such a tender heart.) I talked to Rose Pink about it, and she said tearfully, 'Papa didn't even give me a second chance, Mom! He didn't even offer me something I didn't want!'
Who could resist that? I told Mr. Brown about it when I went back out, and he said, good grief, and then he took her a roll to eat in bed.
Monday, January 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment