Monday, May 13, 2013

13 May 2013

 
I forgot to write up when Bobo started walking: it was a couple weeks ago right before his first birthday.  He was pretty excited about it but I wasn't actually ready for him to grow out of crawling yet.  I love how noisy he is when he crawls- he slaps the floor every time he moves his hands and I think it's so funny.  However, he has been avidly practicing walking and is getting quite accomplished.  He can't stand himself up when he falls down but I'm sure he'll learn soon.
 


At the park the other day, he walked from the bench where we were sitting over to the edge of the playground.  We expected that he'd be stymied by the boards around the edge, but no, he climbed right over and toddled off towards the playground equipment.  Good for him.



No comments: