Art by Rose Pink.
We just had a visit from Grandma and Grandpa, much to the delight of Rose Pink and Nut Brown, and not so much to Bobo's. Eventually he warmed up to Grandma a bit, but he's still very stranger-suspicious and clingy. I scared the pants off him by setting him down inside someone's house last night and running back out to the car to get the food we'd brought them (a two-handed maneuver). He was not happy. Anyway, we had a great visit with Grandma and Grandpa, and Rose Pink and Nut Brown are already planning their next trip to PA to see them.
They came just after a looooooong weekend for me: I took off a couple days along with Memorial Day and moved dirt around the backyard to fill beds, and planted seeds and so on. I like gardening. I'm looking forward to finding out what comes up.
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment