Wednesday, January 1, 2014
1 January 2014
Rose Pink and I had kind of a traumatic time at church on Sunday. With the new year, the Primary president shifted me to teaching a different class, so she had a different teacher on Sunday who removed some of the things hanging up in the classroom and the difference was sad for her. The lady who leads the monthly activities for girls her age was also replaced that Sunday, and she was sad about that too. For me, it was tough not to be sitting with my regular class of kids in church, whom I love, but rather thinking about trying to get started with a new group of kids. It's especially sticky because I know that they're not going to remember me like I'm going to remember them. I'm really going to miss them next year. But a bright spot is that the class they've reassigned me to is Nut Brown's, so I'll be teaching him and his buddies next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment