Bobo basically potty-trained in a couple weeks in August, pretty uneventfully. We had been talking about it with him for awhile, but we bought him a 'tiny toilet' (he likes little things) and once he used that a couple times, he was sold on the idea. He never really used the tiny toilet again, instead opting for a seat insert on the big toilet, but it was still worth the $30 to get him over the hump.
Anyway, he has his own big-boy underwear now, and wears them to bed and to church and everywhere. We also shifted around the boys' clothes in their dresser so Bobo can get to his clothes and choose his own outfits. The other night Nut Brown got up and changed his underwear in the middle of the night. Then he threw up and came and asked me to help him clean it up. While I was cleaning, he was chattering away to me a mile a minute and I paused him to ask, "Are you wearing Thomas underwear?" He looked down and started to laugh. I said, "I think you're wearing a pair of Bobo's underpants!" He said, "I thought they were a little tight. I must have forgotten that we switched drawers for our clothes!" My eight year old, wearing 3T underpants. He went and changed them right away.
Monday, September 7, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment