Tuesday, October 10, 2017

10 October 2017

Yesterday was a federal holiday, so Mr. Brown suggested that we go to the beach for the first time.  We drove over to Jetty Beach in Port Canaveral and spent a very relaxing three hours playing the water and in the sand and eating sandy snacks.  It was a lot of fun.  It felt like time slowed way down and the three hours was very peaceful.  A nice advantage of homeschooling is that we can go to the beach randomly during the week, when it's much less crowded. 


Rosebud is definitely a water baby- she would squirm to get down when I carried her further out in the surf, because she wasn't getting enough water splashed in her face.  Once she was knocked out of my grasp as we were walking towards shore, and tumbled underwater a couple feet in front of me.  She looked up at me from under the water as I rushed to grab her, and when I got her back up, she just wanted to walk back out into the waves again.  Loves the water, doesn't mind the salt!

No comments: