Thursday, February 14, 2019

14 February 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!  The kids bought me a giant box of candy and Rose Pink snuck into our room in the middle of the night to leave it at the foot of the bed so I'd see it first thing in the morning.  She's so sweet.  We bought little boxes of chocolates for the kids, and I made string trails from their beds all around the house so they could find them in the morning.  It was a fun little game.  Mr. Brown bought dice for everyone, including me.  Happy happy - a fun celebration.

The kids also had a valentines exchange with their co-op classmates, first one ever, which was fun for them too!

Last night, Rose Pink invited us to play D&D with her and Nut Brown and run around and slay some monsters.  We had a great time - Mr. Brown and I were two relatively wimpy magic users, so we convinced Nut Brown as the brawny barbarian to pull the cart and told him that we would be "pushing" from behind!  We slew a giant snake (well, really Nut Brown and Mr. Brown did) and then I rolled well enough that I successfully butchered it and we brought all the snake steaks home for a cookout.

This morning Mr. Brown texted me to say that the kids were all playing D&D on our bed, and including Rosebud too.  Nut Brown was using his Halloween candy for monsters, and if they beat the monsters they got to eat it.  Super cute.

No comments: