The girls had their annual checkups with their birthdays, and Rose Pink was completely devastated when she discovered that she had not grown at all over the past year. She's 5' 2.5" and was aiming for six feet. The nurse commented that it looks like she's reached her full height, and that upset her terribly. We try and tease her about it, but it's definitely a sore spot for her. She was really hoping for more height.
Since turning three, it's been obvious that Rosebud is no longer a baby or a toddler. She's definitely a little girl, and while I'm glad and grateful that she's growing up healthy and happy, I miss the two-year-old. She's much more independent (I'm so proud) but I miss the toddler who wanted me to hold her all the time, too. I'm glad for all the times I picked her up even when I didn't want to, because those are over now.
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment